diciembre 12, 2009

Relapse............................... or not????

I've got to think this through, so that's why I'm gonna do it in english...

Whenever I put my distance with you, you don't,
but when my shield is down, yours is more up than ever.
I beginning to realize that I'm doomed to uncertainty.
First I say I'm doomed, 'cause I don't like it,
I'm bithching about it for years... I (preferably) like to know what it's going to happen first,
but now, after a series of mistrials and heartbrokenness,
may be (I'm not sure yet) it is not so bad,
may be this uncertainty is going to help me prevent my heart to suffer.

I do tend to expect more that what it's given,
more that what really is happening,
more ... just more...

But if I embrace this uncertainty, my disappointments are going to be less hurtful.

For the time being, I'm going to relax & enjoy,
enjoy your tenderness,
your bitterness,
your presence,
and your absence...

2 comentarios:

T.O. Gustavo Adolfo García Estrada dijo...

Hi Tania, do you remember my last entry in my blogg, well i think that your question is answered with relapse....or not?? because is exactly the same that happened to me and is very harmful, but you've got the corretc answer. the uncertain is a good friend but sometimes in the night when im going to sleep i wish i could have an answer and the true is i wish i could be with her as i was in he past...

Tani@ dijo...

I remember your last entry... is only that I`m hopping to embrace this feeling without loosing my mind... I`m hopping to relax and enjoy... only that.